June 9, 2012

Three rounds of:
Burpees
75 pound Power snatch
Box jump, 24″ box
75 pound Thruster
Chest to bar Pull-ups

“Hope” has the same format as Fight Gone Bad. In this workout you move from each of five stations after a minute. This is a five-minute round from which a one-minute break is allowed before repeating. The clock does not reset or stop between exercises. On call of “rotate,” the athlete/s must move to next station immediately for good score. One point is given for each rep.

10 Comments

1. 151….used 45# for snatches & thrusters. Blue Band for ctb pullups. 20″ box jumps (these were hard today for some reason)

Nice job 9AM!!

Comment by Jamie — June 9, 2012 @ 10:08 am

2. This workout bent me over and made me it’s bitch. I couldn’t get a single chest to bar pull-up so had to go to the band. Not thrilled but whatever.

166.

Went out wayyy to fast on the first round of burpees. Lesson painfully learned.

Comment by Polish Josh — June 9, 2012 @ 10:20 am

3. 215 Rx

Comment by Baconbits — June 9, 2012 @ 10:26 am

4. 147 rx’d. My legs felt like lead weights the whole time and I just wanted to stop, but that’s not an option with Coles, Shells, and Aimee all up in your area yelling and cheering and carrying on! Thanks for the push ladies!

Comment by chrissie — June 9, 2012 @ 11:24 am

5. 252 RX’d ..followed by four extra rounds for every $100 of the $400 I raised

Comment by Drew — June 9, 2012 @ 12:06 pm

6. 129. The thrusters got me – back hurt so bad I cld barely pik up the bar the last round. Did decent on the snatches n stuff but thruster suck Red bad for CTB and 55lbs on the bar.

Comment by HollyP — June 9, 2012 @ 1:53 pm

7. My back was tight from kennywood yesterday, I’m not as young as I thought I was..12 hours in thepark takes it’s tole!!!

I got 133. My thrusters and snatches weren’t that good. My form was off. Then I realized that I may have only gotten 3 snatches, but I was using 55lbs and my goal for June was 60! So, I guess I did ok.

I used red band for the pull ups. Box jumps are coming easier to me.

Comment by Chris Ruscak — June 10, 2012 @ 6:54 am

8. 196 Rx

Comment by adam — June 10, 2012 @ 10:53 am

9. 192 Rx’d.

Comment by Tim Mc — June 10, 2012 @ 12:38 pm

10. 190 rx. Thanks for the push, Shells! Great job, everyone!

Comment by Aimee — June 13, 2012 @ 6:25 am

RSS feed for comments on this post.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.